Tuesday, May 11, 2010

wedding "cake"




Last Saturday I celebrated with the Wright and Fisher families at Beth's bridal shower. We had a great time eating, laughing, and helping to prepare Beth for married life. (although, is anyone ever really prepared for married life??)

I'm really glad I got to play bakers' helper in Courtney's kitchen, and Aimee's personal consultant for all things wedding and craft related!!

I decided to gift Beth with a wedding "cake" made out of bath and hand towels, and wash cloths. I turned out great and I can't wait to make some more for more of my friends!

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure this was one of your best ideas yet. It was so awesome and it fit perfect as a decoration center peice for the gift table! Keep the ideas coming because I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just make sure you refer me to your brides!!! I'll be your partner in the wedding planning business!

    ReplyDelete