Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day 2010




I had an awesome mother's day this year thanks to my fantastic husband and two great girls! We spent saturday night with Grandma and Pappy and the rest of the Weissenwald clan, then sunday I was treated to breakfast out (@ Eat n Park, of course) and gifted with cards, some beautiful pink tulips and a new hot pink IPOD!!! They treat me well.

Shayla and I also spent some time making some gifts for her Grandma, Nunny, and Lola. For Grandma and Nunny we painted 6 inch tera cota pots and filled them with plants and flowers. Since we couldn't mail Lola a painted pot, we decided to make a canvas bag and paint the girls hands and turn them into flowers. Kacey's little hand made the perfect tulip, and Shayla used her hand one on top of another and maid a pretty purple daisy. I of course forgot to take a picture before mailing it, so as soon as Lola sends me one I'll post it. all in all we had a great mother's day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to do those things. Very creative. Maybe I will paint a pot for Joan next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she would love it Aimee!

    ReplyDelete